Solar System Beta V1 Solar System Beta V1

Nice.

That was pretty sweet, man... It would be awesome if you had more control over the camera, like the ability to rotate it and kinda surf around freely, but the whole clicking and jumping to it -- totally sweet idea. The glare from the sun is awesome... as are the shadows on the planets. Good luck on future versions (I'm assuming there will be more as this is "Beta V1"), and maybe add some sound in the next version, like 'swoosh' when moving to a planet.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

Awesome series...

Wow. I've played them all (so far) and I must say, quite impressive. I liked the secret area. Pretty sweet... but I won't ruin it for others.. Hopefully other one's coming soon (unless that was the end..?). Either way... totally awesome series

Magic Bubble Magic Bubble

Rip off..?

Come on, man.. be a little more original... You did fine, just next time come up with an original idea... If you're not good with that ask friend that hasn't made a popular game with the given idea... Good luck on your next.

Link Fest Link Fest

Awesome game.

Really fun. The only thing I would want changed is the sounds... They get really annoying. Submit more!

Graphical Text Adventure Graphical Text Adventure

not bad.

Not bad... I liked it. I sorta like... immediately beat it, so I'd suggest some like barrier that you can't pass until you do something to limit movement (think walls from older video games that you have to either get a key or do something to open the area .. or invisible walls that you do something completely unrelated to open them up is cool too.) Adding length and more objectives would greatly improve gameplay, but it's a good start.
Good luck!

kitty-and-meander responds:

Well length was due to my laziness and the fact that this was a test, but you bring up some points about the barriers, so you gave me an idea to make the same kind of game, but with like, levels and so forth. Thanks for the review!!