Narv Narv

Sweet!

That was awesome. Not particularly difficult, but it was surprisingly entertaining. I liked the sync with the music. Good job; I'd like to see more Narv.

sysrq868 responds:

What got you hooked, the non-sequitor nothingness or the continuous borishness? :)

I thought of this yesterday. I did all the skies already till today evening, and nothing else, when I already got bored with the concept of it (as usual to me). But strange, bizarre self-conceit decided that I wouldn't abandon this one so easily (I had been making it for 4 hours total...), and I made floating bubble character.

Brain emptiness failed me again, and I invented absolutely nothing for it to do. So I just thought for the heck of it, to submit it.

I also rediscovered my crayons from the murky darknesses of my closet. :)

Thanks for the review!
-- sysrq868

brainless entertainment 3 brainless entertainment 3

Hilarious.

Dude, that's some funny -business- right there. My personal favorite was the scarface reference... very well done; hope to see more! Keep it up!

Utterly-Moot responds:

Thanks! the scarface scene I actually did a long time ago but never finished, it was a follow up to my pulp wars. I kinda just tossed it in both to extend the length of be3 a bit, and because I dont think i'd ever get around to finishing it lol. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the comment!

Teh Textzors Ep. 1 Teh Textzors Ep. 1

could be better.

Yeah, it's not a bad concept, but some more action/plot to it, maybe a background. I liked the music... but the thud he made when walking was annoying. You got a pity-3/5 coz I want to to continue making flashes but of better quality next time. Good luck.

Solar System Beta V1 Solar System Beta V1

Nice.

That was pretty sweet, man... It would be awesome if you had more control over the camera, like the ability to rotate it and kinda surf around freely, but the whole clicking and jumping to it -- totally sweet idea. The glare from the sun is awesome... as are the shadows on the planets. Good luck on future versions (I'm assuming there will be more as this is "Beta V1"), and maybe add some sound in the next version, like 'swoosh' when moving to a planet.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

Awesome series...

Wow. I've played them all (so far) and I must say, quite impressive. I liked the secret area. Pretty sweet... but I won't ruin it for others.. Hopefully other one's coming soon (unless that was the end..?). Either way... totally awesome series

Magic Bubble Magic Bubble

Rip off..?

Come on, man.. be a little more original... You did fine, just next time come up with an original idea... If you're not good with that ask friend that hasn't made a popular game with the given idea... Good luck on your next.

-kamikazi

Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02) Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02)

nice!

Hey, like this track is amazing. Just wanted to letcha know that I dream of creating something so beautiful. I'm too lazy to post on all your songs, so I'll summarize here: Awesome. BTW, what do you use to make this? FL Studio?

See ya around!